Friday, March 10, 2017

Obsessed with Sonic....

I've been nuts about Sonic since I was a kid. As I grew up, I "grew into" the modern games.
I was originally a classic* fan who pretty much hated anyone outside of the cartoons**
But now? I'm probably the one person who loves Sonic 06.
I think one of the reasons modern games get so much hate is because people don't play them. If you ask me, people who only know, for example, that Sonic 06 is a hated game, shouldn't be able to say that "it sucked."
But enough with "people", this post is about me. I love characters like Shadow and Blaze, they all have so much to add to the adventure. All Sonic games have unique stories, music, and settings***, and that's more than I can say for most videogames out there.    

I got sick of listening to other people's opinions. It's not exactly what they say that hurts (everybody's entitled to their own opinion), it's that I could say nothing back. And there were other cases, too, in which I felt I wanted to share "Sonic stuff" with people, but I don't know many Sonic fans in person.
So I decided to make a YouTube Account. I made a couple of videos, and to this day would like to make more, but I just don't have the time or motivation for that sort of thing.
→Enter Blogger
YouTube just doesn't seem right for me, and I like to write, so I'm hoping that this works out better.

I like art, so expect to see drawings on this blog 😀

(A sketch based off a scene in Sonic 06) 

*I refused to call him "classic".
**That being said, I was a fan of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Underground, and Sonic X; I only played Genesis games like Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
***By settings I mean locations.


Share your story in the comments, or name some Sonic games you like.

Come on, I know you're there...

No comments:

Post a Comment