Tuesday, April 16, 2019

GlitchOut

Now I'm not sure if I'm really making this a thing. But I'm kind of busy/have to push things back for now so...

Sonic 06--
Sonic kicking on top of a box in New City results in the box floating.

Useful-ness: 
  • To explore New City (or Town or whatever it is) further.
  • To float "to the edge of the universe." 
  • To get "inside" buildings since "there are no roofs."
  • To kill your amigo characters (Tails, Knuckles).
  • Personal amusement.
Instruction:
  1. Go to New Town or proceed until the Story allows access to New Town. 
  2. Hop on box (preferably near the warehouse or the ones by the sea/giant rock. 
  3. Continuously kick (careful not to slide-same button). 
  4. Start over on alternate box if it does not float. 
  5. Float away Sonic, be freeeeeeeee. 
Notes:
  • This did not work the most recent time I tried (after the story had been completed). I'm not sure if this glitch can be repeated after the end or if 06 just didn't feel like glitching-out that day.  

UPDATE: You defiantly can do this glitch at the end of the game. I guess it just works best if Sonic has someone following him (Tails, Knuckles) though I am not sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment