Friday, February 26, 2021

Future Reviews

There are still a few games I have yet to review because I'd like to play them a bit more before judging. However, for the most part I've finally finished my LONG process, writing 32 reviews for this blog. Some games were great, some weren't as great but I'm still fond of most of them. 

Now it's over, I'm going to review every game OST/all the music for the series. I'm going to be a bit harsher in my ranking for that since supposedly there is "no bad Sonic music."  

Yes, let me just reuse this Halloween thing. 


This "Sonic Prime" talk has made me nostalgic for the old cartoons, which I had also planned to review at some point, so I may do that if I can find the time, too.  

I will be listening to the music by each era, classic, transitional, modern, and current. So the first ones will be Sonic 1 (classic), Sonic Drift 2(transitional-classic), Sonic Adventure (transitional), Sonic Rush (modern), and Sonic 4 (current).  

No comments:

Post a Comment